Tuesday, April 14, 2009

so amazing. :]

I saw a photo of someone I haven't seen/talked about/thought about in months and it took me by surprise. Who is this? Oh yeah - them. It was great what a little time could do. :]

gov
swirliness, video, reading.

spanish
we learned the cha cha. i danced a lot. i got extra credit. i did the hoedown throwdown with my friends.

independent study
locey cried. i ran back and forth to the office carrying heavy things a lot. i was forced awkwardly into hallberg's class for a stupid reason. i got my planned absence signed by jim, iverson and leonardy.


after school
nap! reading, lizzie came over for a sec, nightly (i swear, haha) phone call with megan, started thinking about packing, cleaned my room, played with lily. it was really relaxing to not do anything. also, my house was freezing all day so i wore a blanket dress.

children should listen.
if only i could sing.

also: attend hannah montana nationals. hahahaha