Thursday, January 22, 2009

honey and the moon.

math: i really wasn't feeling taking a test which i wouldn't work on and being unproductive for 50 minutes. so i went to the library and worked on my article. which is pretty much done! rejoice.

english: read night some more, learned about the triangles of the holocaust.

spanish: the boy next to me told me about how he's going to trial today over his mom's ex who hit her. ...

civics: had a dumb substitute, watched a video we've already seen. adriana, sean and i played uno.

studio: art show! i found myself impressed/interested in several projects. i was with my friend and i'd say "omg look at this one! i love it" and then i would look at the name and it's colin's. i wish you would go to risd. :] here are photos i took at the art show.


all of them are by colin unless notedmy mom and jim love colin's work now and are freaking out. also, they screamed HARRY POTTER! jim was wearing his beatles shirt too. yaaaa. it's freaking john lennon!

audrey by mckinzy nasinec.

greece by amanda lawrence


commoner: worked on my article/talked.

after school: swirrrrrrly detention. omg. i was asked for a lighter, sat next to a ghetto urkel, listened to parenting tips from my peers who are parents (3 of them near me!). finished my article, had swirly commoner things to do...

as i was outside i took this photo of mr. hodous because i'm creepy. we never see him outside of the social studies hall (or the bathroom in colin's case) and to see him outside was shocking and i knew i had to capture the moment. he would be wearing shorts in january