Saturday, January 24, 2009

it's a beautiful life.

you caaaaaaaan't sit with usssss.

We've adopted a new voice, it's terribly annoying (sorry josh).

So this weekend has quite amazing. Friday started off like dis. Oh and I'm blogging from my bb fyi.

Math: swirled, I am looking forward to leaving this class.

English: finished the book, night. I don't remember what else we did. Haha oh yeah! We went to the mlk assembly. I hate poetry.

Spanish: my class was a mess because it is all sophomores and junior except for 2. And only 4 juniors. Haha so I played intense uno with mrs. Whitley and two other girls. I won of course. Whitley noted on my "not used but well loved uno cards". I was like "yeahhh, I'm intense." Hahah

Civics: I'm officially switched into ap gov! Yayayayay. First student to ever switch in at semester according to iverson. Haha I'm very excited. We watched air force one which is a really incredible yet stressful flick.

Studio: swirled. Picked up art show pieces.

Commoner: colin and I walked in late with all our rejected for the art show pieces. Haha then we were like fuck commoner and went to yearbook for the rest of the period. I was complaining how I wish I could've done commoner and yearbook and bella suggested I take 5th period yearbook which has like 7 people. Haha :) so I'm going to email mrs michel about that the next time I go on my laptop. I'm super excited for that! Eee.

After school: layout, a very swirly layout. We all laughed about how the new editor will be at hayley's computer in a week. It's going to be weird because hayley has always sat right next to me pretty much (megan for a semester) and now I will have lil ole katy (I'm saying katy because they can't read my blog) most likely next to me. Haha it will be very twirly.

After layout we (megan, hayley and I) headed to my house so I could pack. We searched all over the house for mean girls and finally found it thank god. We left, went to jamba (tanks bryan greenberg! :]), waited in danny's driveway for 20 minutes, then danny came and we were off to lacey!

We got there for robin's birthday and it was swirly. Whenever several of us are together it's overwhelming, loud and fast. We met up with robin, josh and robin's denmark friend michael. We had pizza, mean girls'd, watched superbad, megan wore the paints and danny wore megans' jeans and THEY FIT! I took photos but accidentally left my camera under megan's couch. Haha. also, megan, danny and hayley all like snuggled on a small couch, it was funny. I was on da boy couch because dey listen tew movies and are funny. Haha :) okay after that we went to megan's room and everyone except robin and denmark watched mean girls!! It was perfection. ;) even though danny and I (mostly me) kept getting kicked for saying the lines. Hahaha oh wellz.

Josh had to go home, after that we just went downstairs as it was around 11.30. We all just talked for a long time. Megan headed to bed before 12, she wasn't feeling well. But we stayed up and kept talking. We started to plan a senior road trip, talked about newspaper, college, my family haha, new zealand. Robin headed to bed somewhere between 1 and 2 I think.

We just kept talking and it was nice to catch up with hayley and danny. We ended up staying awake until 5 am chatting. Hahahaa and instead of the sandwich of life, hayley and I had the cookies of life. We kind of went insane. Hahaha we were delirious, hysterical. We tucked danny in, attacked him, tried to find his ass, tickled him, everything. Hahahahaha just thinking about it I laugh.

Hayley was supposed to sleep in megan's bed and I was supposed to sleep in robin's, but they both looked so comfortable/spread out so we didn't want to be rude and shove them to the side. Hahaha hayley and I slept on the floor by danny. We watched him sleep too, he has angelic features. Aww. Lolz

Danny and I both woke up somewhere between 9 and 10 a.m. I went to take a shower. Which is very difficult for people over 5'6" - I don't know how robin uses that everyday. Haha. Eventually everyone woke up, we had breakfast, made bomb smoothies, watched miss america on tv. Maine was ridiculousssss. I wonder who won, it was tonight. Haha.

Anyway, I luv dos pepol n had uh g8 tyme. Baibai. Hahahah I'm ridiculous. Ps sorry for mistakes, I don't have spell check. Hahaha