Thursday, January 29, 2009

oh how i wish i saw colin pregnant in health.

let me start off with two things.

1. liy dug a hole under the fence, escaped around 4th period, jim couldn't get her back, she ran down 78th (78th!!!!), almost was hit by a car. chelsea took pity on me and drove me home during 6th period as i was crying, stressed and worried. i quickly got lily, it was such a relief.

2. commoner is fan-fucking-tastic. i'm very happy with everything. color? color?! color!! i wish we always had color. i'm also feeling good about my pages. kim complimented me on my td article which made me happy because she was being super sweet about it/she knows trevor. haha


math: ya final. we talked about black hair. it was a partner test.
english: ya final. 96% on it.
spanish: ya speaking final. i did fine and worried for nothing.
civics: ya final. missed some on matching. :/ 94%+ i'm assuming?
art: cried, painted for fun, cleaned out my locker.
commoner: thank you circle, i annoyed myself during, frantic texting with my mom during ty circle too. going home, missing the commoner party/reveal of the paper. :/ got lily, came back, stuffed papers.
talked about colin if he was a girl, td, laurel, chris olmstead, little caeser's cheese sticks. haha went home, etc etc. danny come over, looked commoner, he loved my pages which made me happy to have his approval. :] and then i read my favorite online blogs for an hour somehow?

my schedule is a bit messed up and hopefully mrs. michel will fix it in the next 12 hours when she reads my email.

kk gurlies. sorry i'm boring. i just am not into these days.