Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my (not so) shocking discovery!

So, I read this (http://i43.tinypic.com/1o95x2.jpg) a monthish ago, but either A. didn't really read it or B. assumed that I have magical powers that make it possible to do anything. It was a combination of the two option, which is not cool.

In case you didn't click my link, how dare you? that is what this entire post is based on, girl!, it says that all credits from Tacoma Community College transfer to 4-year universities in Washington state.

That means, I'm going to be a Washington girl until I graduate from college. Not so bad, since I like it here. Yet sad since I wanted to get away. I was only sad for about 3 seconds though. Then, I asked myself, "Taylor, what university will you attend?" and then I became worried.

Here are my options (not all of them but, yeah)/how I'm feeling right now about them.

Washington State University
Ew. Ew. No. Gross. Not happening. I think/know wsu is trashy, I do plan to be a party girl, it gets way too hot there after all the crazy snow clears, driving over the pass is not happening, shame to my dad's side, happiness for jim. That is a definite no.

University of Washington
I wouldn't fit in there, I'm not very academically motivated anymore which you would know you if you read that tweet from today about how I don't even want to go to college, so many people from RHS are going there, it's just really not for me. I can't see myself walking around UW.

Western Washington University
It's funny because all three of my uncles went to TCC, then Western. I don't know enough about it to know if I'd like it.

Central Washington University
This seems like a swirly school, I can see myself there. Plus, by the time I attend (fall 2011) Taylor Herrick will have died graduated.

Pacific Lutheran University
I used to want to go there. It's in Tacoma. I love Tacoma. Who knows. They have awesome study abroad options. Oh, so I just spent 10 minutes on the website. Love it.


I know there are more colleges, but my brain is going. I guess I will just study up until it's time to transfer and know what I want to major in so I can make the best choice. Speaking of majors - HAHAHA. I'm going where the wind blows me right now.