Tuesday, March 3, 2009

locey hasnt graded our portfolios still.

Stress, pressure, threats ~yaaaaa.

On the plus side, I learned several very interesting pieces of information today.

Everyone has their princesses picked out. For something that started as a joke, people sure got into it and intense about their characters. Hahaha
Me...sleeping beauty
Megan...jasmine
Hayley...tinkerbell
Jenna...belle
Lyndsie...ariel
Chelsea...cinderella
Kortney...snow white
Hannah...mulan
Laurel...pocahantas

So true. Tomorrow is novanet, god I really need to get that done. Ugh. Remind me to never sink into depression and fail my classes ever again? Haha.

Today in the car colin and I talked about college and stuff. It was indie.

BaTtLe Of ThE bAnDs is on april 10th. Mark your calendars, gurls. Elohel.

I wish I was in megan's french class, it sounds completely amazing/hilarious. Haha tomorrow after school should be interesting. Haaa.

So, I'm buying the into the woods tix and I just counted out 8 dollars in quarters. I'm pretty sure it's 8? I like remember the bookkeeper saying it was 10 for adults and 8 for students. But it might be 8 for just students with asb, and I don't know who all has asb/how am I to prove that while buying tickets. Ugh. So true.

Eric talked about the drama behind drama. It's ridic. It makes me want to have a meeting with wernofsky and give him a piece of my mind. Grr.

7 days until my birthday.


The next paragraph will be graphic and you will think less of me most likely. It's part of the game would you rather that I play and colin sent me this proposition, "Get pissed on by Hodous in the men's restroom and then licked clean or have Locey lodge 12 hersheys hugs in your cunt and then get eaten?"

Guess which one I picked. Hahaha ewww.

GOV: ya truth.ya undies/socks.

ENGLISH: started reading hamlet. All the monotone slow reading boys signed up to read. Awesome!

SPANISH: sub, video. I texted locey, lyndsie and hayley a lot while reading online articles.

SS: true things. Took a constitution, got them all right but one. Elohel. On the way coming back to lunch eric and I were bitching about stupid assignments we were doing in ss and as we turned the corner so did mrs. Turner. She was fully aware of what we were talking about. OOPS.

INDIE STUDY: locey was gone and I read everyone's commoner portfolios, learned some interesting things. I think you all should know that locey hasn't graded a single one.

COMMONER: critique, miniiii lizzie party with megan, only one song. Haha

After school: fccla, commoner, portfolios, jenna.

I accidentally napped from 4 to 7. Ya! Then I made a blueberry milkshake for dinner and a taco. Woahz! Then I did nothing but talk on the phone and watch gossip girl. Hahaha

I should have done gov reading. Oh well, I'm tired/unmotivated today. I need all the drama/band kids who were at rehearsal until 10.30 :[ so sad. Hopefully worth it though.


Okay, night. I'm so scatter brained, that really should be the title of my blog, not shoaf's. :]