Wednesday, March 11, 2009

not so fun facts

fun facts
  1. janelle kapsh put FCCLA first on her list of activities for her letter of recommendation request sheet when she has never been to an fccla meeting before.
  2. colin asked me to stop saying suggestive things about him and emily getting married. he used the "you're going to wwu" thing as an example of how when i keep pushing an idea, it doesn't happen/he doesn't want it to happen. and i interpreted that as him basically telling me to stop talking about colin/emily's relationship being fate so that it can happen. that means, i am not joking about colin and emily getting married anymore because i will not jinx it. unless colin ends up going to western, because then i will proceed with my cemily theories times 10 to make sure it happens. ;]
  3. every time i wear my green spring scarf, i put it around my head like latika. sometimes i bring part of it over my nose/mouth and pretend i'm from iraq. yeah, i'm terrible. haha ~