Wednesday, March 18, 2009

today's "accomplishments" & music

1. I made Locey blush because I started reading to her part of my sexting interview. She preceded to say "oh goll! wow. that's from a student? i'm really showing my age now."

2. I gave Jenna some awesome quotes (in my opinion) for the Commoner page.

3. I condensed 3 years of high school in 45 photos for the senior slide show. (Not included my separate section full of creepy folder-like photos...)

4. Overachieved on my gov paper, and Iverson held it up for the class. ...I thrive on school projects. Have you ever seen my poster boards? hahaha

5. My mom was going to throw out this sweater/zip up thing of hers because it looked weird on her, I saved it and it's really fun to wear/I wear it like a boyfriend sweater. Though, I wish it were a neutral/blue...not tangerine.

6. Took lots of facebook quizzes.

7. Listened to some exceptionally fantastic music, like this!