Thursday, May 28, 2009

Because Jenna said to two.

Nothing interesting has been going on lately. My mom has been dragging me around to apply for jobs, embarrassing me and generally making me feel like crap. Which, in fact, I already do feel like crap because I'm sick. I feel as if my throat is continuously getting smaller because it's swollen and it's hard to breathe. It doesn't help that my nose is plugged as well. YA AIR. haha

Also, I like, haven't gone to school this week other than Wednesday. I'll go tomorrow though.

Speaking of tomorrow. Layout. I have one page, and it's about Bella. I just got a phone call and I have a job interview tomorrow at 3:30, so I won't be able to go to layout on Friday. I probably can come when my interview is over though. I can't imagine getting out of there any later than 4:15. Then I can work a bit (if Bella ever writes Laurel back!) and we can all go to dramafest.

On Saturday, I'm getting my senior photos taken finally by the same amazing guy that took Hayley and Eric's photos. We're going to point defiance, the waterfront and this "indie hill with tall grass". :] Hayley is coming with me because she is made of awesome. (lol 5AG)

Sunday will be devoted to preparing for my CBA about oil in the middle east. SO INTERESTING. blarg.

Monday = layout
Tuesday = late night
Wednesday = layout
Thursday = the last thank you circle ever. OMFG.
Friday = senior assembly/senior slideshow. OMFG.

It just really occurred to me that school is almost done and we're on our last production cycle...ever. Gah!

I need to:
Pick up my extra graduation tickets -- tomorrow
Buy my yearbook
Figure out what I'm wearing for my job interview
Let Laurel know about me not being at layout for the first part in case you
aren't reading this right now. :]
Give Jayson/Bryan/Maggie their baby photos back because I scanned them last
week and then layout happened. haha
Pick out all the stuff for my graduation party.
Buy giftcards
for my favorite teachers as a tank yooh for everything.



TODAY: find inspiration for bella's page, get over this stupid cold, take more medicine, take a shower for my haircut that conveniently is today before the interview/photos. haha