Saturday, May 16, 2009

is it possible?

Is it possible to have a crush on a song? Because I'm pretty sure I do. And I'm pretty sure I've been sending this songs flirty texts for about four months now.

But seriously - I adore this song. It's in French, I have no clue what it is saying, but it's so beautiful, light, cute and girly. I can't help myself.

The video is also really adorable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaUI6Tvd1sA

So I just translated it and this is the chorus. How cute!

"It likes me again, and you you like me a little stronger But it likes me again, and me I like you a little stronger And despite that it likes me again, and me I like you a little stronger But it likes me again, and I like you a little stronger"

Blogging is fun again for some reason. Today I went and picked up all my prom stuff. I'm really true. Senior boards. ahhh i can't even think about that. sjaksjdksjdkad,kxasjdks. NO.