Thursday, May 28, 2009

Because Jenna said to.

Well, I haven't blogged in a while. Correction - I've blogged, I just haven't posted them. I have a few drafts saved on here but decided they were dumb. Also, I've technically been "blogging" over on twitter. I think I will share some with you. They are really insightful. Here are a couple of my favorite tweets.


I'm a realist. You know why? I don't kid around by puttting 6:20 as an alarm. We all know I'm waking up at 6:45 regardless of my intentions. from TwitterBerry

It freaks me out when girls smell like deodorant. from TwitterBerry

"I like you a lot - all I want is hot hot hot." -gaga from TwitterBerry

i'm so glad that jet lag has never affected me. from web

Donde esta la lista, la lista, esta aqui! from TwitterBerry

It's so bizarre that I'm GRADUATING, like, me, in less than two months. I'm wearing my cap and gown. from web

So, what do circus performers have to do with journalism? from TwitterBerry

2 girls, 2 laptops, 1 bed. from web