Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jimmy Fallon is so plush.



So those animals above are how i've been looking/feeling lately. My mouth/jaw/cheek on the right side is completely swollen. It's kind of a long story but i'm going to try and make it easy to understand? Maybe?
I've been sick all week. I woke up on Friday and my mouth was slightly swollen/felt weird. Iverson thought I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. I felt sick still and called my mom. Jim picked me up from school at the beginning of 3rd period. I went home and cried over how sick I was/mouth pain/stress. My mom made a dentist appointment after I forced her to. I researched and I have an abscess tooth. Which is not fun/extremely painful/dangerous/needs to be treated asap or it gets worse. The dentist said I have to get that tooth pulled out/another one that the abscess went to too/root canal. It was confusing and the dentist I went to had a strong African accent so I wasn't sure what he was saying. The cost of all my dental work will be $2,600+ because my mom is a bad person and didn't put me on her dental plan.
I am taking two giant pills three times a day, advil every 5 hours, this other prescribed pill every 4 hours. I'm not allowed to have any dairy. (Technically I can as long as it's 2 hours after I take a pill and 3 hours before the next pill, which is so confusing/basically impossible.)
SOOOO life is sucking. I had to reschedule my senior photos that were supposed to be tonight for monday night after layout.
today rest, trying to recover, find something to eat that doesn't have dairy in it
sunday prepare hardcore for my CBA on monday/tuesday during 4th period ahhh
monday cba, layout, finish commoner goodbye that i only have on my computer at school/meant to finish on thursday but i've been too sick to be at school/photoshoot with benj and hayley
tuesday cba, late night
wednesday job interview (i had to reschedule because i was dying.)
thursday the last thank you circle ever, honors and awards night
friday the last issue of commoner comes out :[, senior assembly