Saturday, February 7, 2009

i need to do laundry so bad. haha

Just so you know, I'm currently sitting in the parking lot of pepper's hair salon waiting for my haircut at 10:45. My mom's was at 10 so now I have time to kill.

Gov love: we watched air force one, I was asked a question which I wasn't paying attention to when he asked, we took a quiz(note to self: take even better notes...). And at one point iverson was like "hold on, taylor is still giggling."

I thought it was funny that he said that and I giggled some more afterwards. Hannah is coming to colin and emily's wedding! She rsvp'd! December 6th, 2014 - save the date! :]

English: we were in the computer lab. I did absolutely nothing.

Spanish: swirled? Idk. Oh yeah, we played bingo. I won. Ya blackout.

Ss: robin might be switching out to accomodate for him being in 5th period gov. :[ I will miss him. Speaking of missing robin, yesterday I had a nap and a dream that the agency took robin back to norway in the middle of the night. He didn't even get to say goodbye. I woke up and thought it had really happened and cried. Haha I love yooh, robby baby! Lolz.

Independent study: really want to know? In this class we have to do a daily journal to prove that we are productive. I asked locey if I could do a blog instead. I suck at keeping journals updated, but I can definitely keep up a blog.

Independentstudyjournal.blogspot.com

Kim was there and helped me alphabetize a bit. I also love that locey doesn't have a 5th period, meaning I can sing loudly to taylor swift. :]

Also, jarred I graded your sister's greek roots chapter 7 test. Haha she did...okay. a B+ or A- I think. Haha ~ I love grading papers. I think the fact that laurel and I both have this class is perfect. We both grew up grading papers, were TA's in junior high and used to/want to be teachers. Haha :]

Commoner: department meetings, I was beyond scatterbrained/strange. Haha and then I went and graded more papers so I could finish. I love having a speak out. So ridiculous. Haha :]

After school: swirled, and surprisingly watched a lot of tv. I caught up on real world, ray j, I love money 2 and then watched a stressful show called solitary and beauty and the geek. I don't normally watch a ridiculous amount of tv like that. Hahaha

So, I still have ten minutes to kill. Mer. Tonight: plastics sleepover. I still am not sure if it's at hayley's or megan's. Haha I should check on that.

I can't wait to get my haircut, I feel bleh.