Monday, February 16, 2009

today was jim's birthday. i was forced to bake a cake, clean, decorate and not hang out with drew.

but the cake turned out awesome.

we went to red robin, and then jim had a beyond awk (for me) birthday party. it included: me, my mom, jim, mike howe, megan howe, aaron howe, kelsie howe, my grandma, my grandpa, kelsie howe's boyfriend. i die.

also, i'm sick, wish we had another week of break, it does NOT feel like 11:30, i still have to finish my gov mock test thingy, i'm not looking forward to novanet tomorrow, i'm looking forward to my birthday a lot. p.s. if you're reading - megan, hayley, emily, laurel, jenna, chelsea, kortney. you're invited to spend the night after my birthday. mY cOnSeRvAtIvE gRaNdPaReNtS almost shit their pants when i suggested colin, danny, drew, robin, eric and josh spend the night unfortunately. :[ lolz