Thursday, February 12, 2009

i've been in a bullet-y mood lately, huh.

Things about this week that have made me happy.

  • How Laurel got a gift from a secret admirer (which ended up being Jordan Gerry) and 20+ Commoner member spent the entire period contemplating who it was, freaking out, brainstorming our list of options (jordan gerry, zach grah, barrett hopp, not jayson, mr. carlson, sterling, jin....hahaha most of these are jokes).
  • How at least 12 Commies and I jumped out the Commoner back room door into the hallway and I felt like we were clowns in a very small car and more and more people kept coming out. I was literally shoved by Commonerds into the hallway, it was incredible.
  • How 6 of us in Commoner stood in the door way for the last ten minutes of class + 6 minutes after school got out yelled and pointing to people saying "you're going to Pierce!" /yale/evergreen/western/uw/everything. We got some strange looks. It was fantastic though, omg.
  • How Robin eats his ice cream. He looks like a komodo dragon, he doesn't lick it, it's more of a sudden sloppy bite.
  • How Colin spanked me with giant FCCLA hands as Mrs. Adams walked by.
  • How Eric tagged me in the 25 People game as a sister who isn't really a sister. Aw.
  • How Sterling managed to play "Everything" by Michael Buble over the intercom in Commoner for Heather and then Harrison said "Provided by Sterling 'the ultimate romantic' Graham. I love Sterling.
  • How Justin Piger apparently stuttered on the word "country" in Chemistry. CUNTTTTT.
  • How I told Colin/Emily/Sam/Laurel that story and Iverson heard me say cunt (quietly) and he stared at me.
  • HOW THE SKINS PARTY IS APPROACHING!!! AHHH.
  • All the details coming out about the Rihanna/Chris Brown fight.
  • How Drew was super awkward during his lunch.
  • How I fell asleep everyday after school for 3 hours. yaaa I heard that's a good idea.
  • How Steffi is a complete pushover and I use her to my advantage.
  • How Nolan is really funny and I'm glad he's in Commoner
  • How all I have for this issue is a Speak Out and therefore don't have to do anythingggg. Love it!
  • How I need you all!