Monday, February 2, 2009

lonely, oh i'm so lonely.

i'm sitting here in commoner, bored, actually eating my lunch for once as i have no one to talk to that can distract me from eating.

i don't want to go to ceramics, this is so dumb. mrs. michel change my freaking class already. i'm coming to school really early tomorrow morn to get this fixed.
soooooo...um...yeah. in spanish we watched my hero sam brown for like 30 minutes. i hate sophomores. they are so rude. they all make fun of everything, they are so naive and immature. i'm sure seniors thought the same thing about me when i was a sophomore, but whatev. like, i love sam brown, and they alllll are like "is this supposed to be funny!?" "who is this old hag" like shut the hell up.

then they break into "remember 9th grade, it seems like so long ago!!!" "remember how suchandsuch took suchandsuch to the dance, and then suchandsuch broke up with them!?" "oh em gee!" "remember tamagatchi!?" "pokemon!?"

seriously?

[this part has been removed]

end rant.
sorry, i'm just in a really irritable mood. mmm i love blueberries. that's what's in my lunch. so i have ceramics, then child development, and i'm leaving during passing period to go home and get cute for my interview. wish me luck. lolz.

ps chelsea nemec's portfolio is on the counter so i read her goal setting letter. one of her goals was to write an article about how cheer is a sport. she's so splish splashy. haha

kkbaibaibaybays. ew, did i just type that?