Thursday, February 5, 2009

i'm yourssssssss.

GOV: We did a group worksheet. I feel a bit out of my element in there sometimes. I know I'm smart, but I'm just scared to share my opinions sometimes in gov. It's intimidating, when people talk in that class they seem so eloquent. Eloquent is definitely not a word I would ever use to describe myself, and to save my butt from sounding stupid, I don't speak up unless I'm positive I know what I'm talking about. Haha

ENGLISH: swirled around, we moved seats. i miss amanda so much. my table is full of boys (which i normally like) but not when they all they talk about is electrician stuff and basketball. ah! I can't even contribute to the conversation unless i'm asking what something is that they are talking about.

SPANISH: played the fly swatter game. read newsweek out of boredom.

SOCIAL STUDIES: turner talked to me about how i was in her psychology class sophomore year then transferred out after 3 weeks. she remembered! i was so surprised. i lamely covered up why i switched out which was
A. her camel toe was so bad i couldn't concentrate.
B. all we did in psychology was busy work.
We did a citizenship test and robin video taped our class. haha

FIFTH PERIOD: well, since i don't have a fifth period i went to the ccc. mrs. michel told me to do that so we could figure out my class. there ended up being absolutely nothing 5th period. i could choose between weight training, french, multicultural studies (she tried so hard to get me in that class.), welding. so, i now have independent study with mrs. locey like laurel has it 1st period. and locey doesn't even have a 5th period class so i just get to swirl around/grade things/make copies/whatever.

COMMONER: haha i like don't care, nothing eventful other than chelsea and megan dancing. yaaa i have speak out. haha i still want world at a glance!!

AFTER SCHOOL: josh, jenna, colin, adriana, heather reynolds, heather. we played mash! josh and i are getting married and my profession is ass floss cleaner? josh's mode of transportation is robin's dick. lolz. we also swirled a lot/put up beatnik posters.

then after school i had very swirly convos with drew and josh. accidentally took another nap again in the living room! this time in the recliner though. haha and we had this gigantic dinner that i could only finish 1/3. i love asparagus so much! haha

kkgurlies, nothing is interesante in my life.
tomorrow: bike riding? stuff? haha
saturday: plastics sleepover
sunday: amanda/baking?